Sunday, August 31, 2008

A perfect summer

A summer, I will never forget and I could get used to being out in the field - no wrong: I really missed being out and seeing rocks. It was quite tough being out for 10+ hours a day - being in cars, listening to concepts, hiking, hammering, more discussions, moving to another place, sharing rooms with 3 other people, having a queue for the shower, listening to evening talks after dinner (while almost falling asleep)and getting up really early. BUT: the rocks were fantastic, I learned as much as I couldn't have within half a year spending in the office (and this just in 10 days), the scenery was also splendid and I met really nice and interesting people. Picture will be posted gradually (maybe also after my vacation - yeah right I still have 3 weeks of vacation ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment