Friday, November 30, 2007

Heddal Stave Church in winter

The only quite unpractical thing in late fall and winter is, that it is getting dark so soon and that you cannot see as much as you would like to.
However the Heddal Stave Church with a tiny snow cover and illuminated creates a special athmosphere.

Das einzige Unpraktische am Spätherbst und Winter ist, dass es so früh dunkel wird und man leider nicht so viel sehen kann wie man gerne möchte.
Dennoch hat die Stabkirche von Heddal mit einer kleinen Schneedecke und Beleuchtung eine ganz besondere Ausstrahlung.







5 comments:

  1. yeah that church is great... thanks for the camera to get pretty pictures even when it's almost dark... thanks for the ride lache

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ju

    These photos are beautiful! So very well done.

    Can I use your pictures in a video about stave Churches i Norway? I noticed that you have no copyright symbol on your blog, so I guess so. Best to ask, though. Thanks in advance, - hopefully. :-)

    /Cordialis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cordialis,

    thanks for asking ;) Feel free to use the pictures as long as you mention me as photographer somewhere.
    And I would be very interested in seeing the video

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I don't know how to put text into a YouTube video but here it is:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0eEtLceMAU

    Nor there is only one picture that I'm not sure about. (I think :-D) The rest are from Wikipedia, Flickr and Creative Commons.

    /Cordialis

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you really don't mind that others people use these fantastic pictures, I think you should let Wikipedia have them also. If you look here, you'll see why I say that:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heddal_stave_church

    You fotos would really lift that article several quality levels. It's easy. You just write them and they'll do the rest:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Contact_us

    /Cordialis

    ReplyDelete