Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Håndball euro

Something to look forward to quite soon - I am still debating with myself if I should buy tickets for the final in Lillehammer or not ... it is not so far away but I don't want to go alone and I am not really sure if somebody here is enthusiastic about hånball. Well I could have a chance to see the world champion since I didn't see them in my home country - but who knows maybe they don't make it to the final (although hånball is the only sport where I am really for the German team because those guys really give all they have ;)).

4 comments:

  1. hån solo ball olé :D

    I would go, but that's not possible, due to some distances :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frauenhandball ist in norwegen beliebter. Aber da sollte sich doch trotsdem jemand finden, der mitkommt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @enno: ich kenne ja leider nicht so viele Norweger, die Fauenhandball schauen würden ;) Aber die meisten Leute hier wollen für das Geld wahrscheinlich lieber nach Hause fliegen oder Bier trinken oder ...

    ReplyDelete