Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The new new year

Happy New Year to you all - I know that I am quite late but first of all I was at home in Germany during that time and I didn't really feel like blogging - I just wanted to spend some time without computer. When I came back I had a new home as well as a new office so this is a perfectly new start into the new year. And funnily enough most of the year is busy already ... I have approximately three (whole) months without any conferences or meetings but I am quite looking forward to that. In addition I had the great priviledge to join two field trips - one in Finnish/Russian Karelia and the other one in Norway. With a bit of luck I might also make it to Vancoucer for a conference - at least I will really try to go there.

5 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Miss Sophie

    you look younger than ever... YOUNGER THAN EVER :crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frohes neues Jahr! Ich war ueber Weihnchaten in Oslo, da haben wir uns genau verpasst :-)

    Wie geht's meine Reifen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @enno: nächstes Jahr möchte ich zumindest an Neujahr hier in Norwegen sein - mal sehen, ob das klappt, da ich ja sonst wohl kaum nach Hause kommen werde.

    Die Reifen sind nun immerhin schon auf dem Rad aber noch nicht oft benutzt - aber vielen Dank nochmal.

    ReplyDelete