Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trash

Well, I am more than willing to pay for the music I want to listen to but since I am moving a lot, I favor everything in an mp3 format and not on a CD.
In addition, I would have to order some CDs from other courntries and after some really nice experience with the Norwegian customs I will just not order anything anymore. Anyway, the mp3 provider I usually use (quite decent prizes and well equipped with my preferred music) shows a fantastic error when I want to pay with credit card ... it says: , , (very informative). And it does that since December I've been trying to get music from there since then, I tried different browsers, I made others to try it because I thought it might be the credit card, I wrote them - nothing. Ok I thought, I waited long enough, let's try another provider, the next one just didn't want to add albums to the basket so it was useless, the third one did all that and had even music I'd never expect they would have - I made it to the registration and then it said that I cannot download music because my IP address is not German and they provide their service only for Germans.
AND NOW PLEASE TELL ME WHY PEOPLE DOWNLOAD MUSIC ILLEGALLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment