Sunday, January 18, 2009

When it rains ...

... it pours like hell. However, we have some of the lucky days and it is cold enough to snow ;)
But this post is not supposed to be about the weather - it is about the song 'The Gale' which is just awesome although it is too short. I had it on my mp3 player yesterday when I was coming home from a meeting - it was snowing and I was dancing home.
The Gale is a fantastic entrance song for Insomnium's album 'Above the Weeping World'. On their homepage they promise that they work on new material - that sounds really promising :D
Caution do not listen if you don't like metal. I have to quote a friend: they growl into a destorted microphone over 50 dB of background noise.
The video is of course not official so I mainly post it because of the music and they don't growl that much in that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment