Friday, February 4, 2011

50%...

... of the students showed up for my first lecture (or rather exercises) today. Since it is the very first time I am lecturing, I assume that this is not connected to my person ;).
Funnily enough we had only one Norwegian in the room - the other nationalities being Latvian, Czech, Polish and German (me). The rest of the Norwegian students probably thought that they wouldn't need any practise ...
I talked loads and felt like completely dried out in the end despite the liter of tea but I really liked it despite the early hour and the nicest part is to see them getting the hang of the topic :)

2 comments:

  1. Officially: Advanced petrology
    Unofficially: not-so-advanced petrology (which is not so much the fault of the students themselves but rather the educational system in my opinion)

    ReplyDelete