Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snø

Finally we had some more fresh snow and skiing is now fun again because there is a small trail with lights which is mostly used by hikers, runners and people walking their dog. I really like that trail but after a while the snow is so trampled down that skiing is not that much fun on it anymore.
A really great thing here in Norway is the "lysloipe" - illuminated ski tracks so that you can go skiing even after work in the dark. The only thing I do not like so much about the main lysloipe is the amount of people - it sometimes feels like on a highway and many people also take their dogs who then just run into your path while in great speed downhill. Since I prefer to make my own tracks and less people, this small lysloipe is perfect for me - almost no people and you can ski at your preferred speed.
Here a few pictures but since it was dark and I had been doing some exercise it was rather hard to keep the camera steady which resulted in the pictures either being blurred or too dark when I changed the exposure. But they are enough to get at least an impression.








1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and at least with the snow you cannot get sidetracked with the berry picking lol

    ReplyDelete