Monday, July 16, 2007

Le Tour de Ju...

... is about 3 km long but feels like 10 when going home. In addition I feel as if I need hours for going up that hill and that I have to drag about 150 kg with me. And although I do this for quite a while my shape is not really improving - the only things which improved are that I recover more easily after biking and that my ass doesn't hurt so much because of the saddle.
Well since I didn't manage to hike here some pictures from work ...
So let's start with my working place. It is already a mess ;) No wonder, I am printing out something between 10 and 20 papers a week so they lie around everywhere and wait to be read (some of them are kind of "used" and their condition is accordingly). The small fish on the computer was brought today by my office mate - she was in Genova for a conference.



Well, we continue with my door and I still think that it is quite empty - any suggestions what to put there? I didn't take a picture of the nameplate to proof that this is actually my office because I thought it is quite clear that I am sitting there:



We are "living" on the 4th floor of the physics building and from out balcony we have a really nice view of Oslo and the fjord:



Daily I pass by the huge pendulum in the hall of the physics building:



The university area in Blindern is quite green and looks like this:



And last but not least the physics building from the outside:

6 comments:

  1. you got a nice working place and a ph@ monitor :D

    I would hang the door with pictures from your hikes and some mineral pictures too... so everybody knows there has to be a geologist :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. allez allez allez
    vamos vamos vamos
    avanti avanti avanti
    dawaj dawaj dawaj
    come on come on come on

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need a huge picture of Pan Roman on your door and a couple of pink hearts around it ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. why not a picture of your hard rock hammer with pink heards around it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. no no no - no hard rock hammers - only Roman's picture is allowed

    ReplyDelete
  6. what about an ancient Roman hard rock hammer? would it be an acceptable alternative to Pan Roman?

    and what's the difference between beeing busy and been occupied?

    ReplyDelete