Monday, October 1, 2007

Forgotten pictures!

Some picture taken in July which were already prepared for the blog and then I forgot to put them in. Now it is the right time because I will go to the place for a second time this week - we will have a workshop there. The cabin belongs to Anders and his parents and it is just huge with a great fireplace in the living room and a sauna (not that I would need one - I am happy enough that it is not warm anymore so why should I sweat voluntarily ;)).


The first night I slept outside which was great except for the damn mosquitoes very early in the morning. But it was quite nice to be awake that early since I could take this very nice picture of the lake.


In the morning, we hiked up to the highest place above the lake and had breakfast there - the view was just fantastic.


In the afternoon, people wanted to go fishing but there was not enough space for all in the rowing boat so Marcus had to perform some physical exercises.


A nap after a day of very hard work (fishing).


Just leave me alone.


The very nice hytta including the owners ;)


And the beginning of a new friendship.


Late afternoon impression.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Ihr habt ein Ruderboot? Ist das in Oslo, das man das haette leihen koennen? Dann muessen wir uns im sommer mal treffen, ich will ja immer noch mal http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=7056d604-6e45-4792-8e79-e1c30f08510a loesen.

    ReplyDelete