Saturday, November 14, 2009

Moments and Murphy

Almost everybody knows these moments ... once you carry the camera with you for the whole trip and there is not even a nice landscape worth a picture. The next time you don't have it with you and there is the opportunity to get a nice shot.
Three years ago, I bought a digital single lens reflex camera and while I really enjoyed having it, it's just too valuable to take it with me all the time.
Sometimes though I wish, I had a cheap digital camera with me - like that one time around the end of October when I saw a small hedgehog in the middle of Oslo when walking home from work (at 3 am *cough*). It didn't even bother to coil up when I was standing right next to it.
Anyway, since my mobile is starting to die (I can charge it for hours and it still claims that it needs to be recharged) and buying a new battery is not really worth the investment and most people complain that they cannot reach me, I am debating now if I should get myself a mobile with a camera...
But I hate mobiles .... d'oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment