Friday, August 31, 2007

How do people find this blog?

This is the list of the recent keywords and I really had to laugh:

3 18.75% ju
2 12.50% bikers shop in oslo
2 12.50% andersnatten
2 12.50% asterisk und obeliks
1 6.25% i am stuiped what can i do
1 6.25% without alcohol deutsch
1 6.25% oslo wohnung
1 6.25% asterisk und obeliks
1 6.25% augunshaug norefjell
1 6.25% moose bag norge
1 6.25% wetter wochenende oslo

well at least people looked especially for me - I didn't know that I am so famous.
And sorry to those people who didn't find a bikers shop here ... maybe I should add a special link section for useful stuff in Oslo and Norway.
Nice, that some people actually found me by looking for Andersnatten and Augunshaug Norefjell because that is what I wanted to achieve with the blog - that people can look at pictures and read what these places are like ;).
The person looking for Asterisk and Obeliks definitely must have been Russian since another Russian wrote a comment about these two guys in my blog.
And I don't know if I could help the person who was looking for I am stuiped what can I do ... I assume that this should mean stupid and I don't have any advice what you could do. I tried to find a solution all my life didn't work - maybe going to Norway works?
Without alcohol deutsch ... are you crazy man? Germans without alcohol ?
Oslo wohnung, wetter wochenende oslo - I am definitely neither an estate agent nor a meteorologist but maybe I really should add some pages where you can find something you need ;)
And moose bag norge???? That is probably the same guy looking for the faces of the norwegian moose and didn't remember what he was looking for to find the blog ;)

2 comments:

  1. maybe I should do a brainstorming to think about the craziest search terms :D
    the results of some of these search terms lists your blog at number 1... gold medal for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "too stupid" phd is what brought me here.
    I hope yours is going better now... certainly it ought to be going better than mine. Mine has so far been 2 years of planning to do things and then having long naps instead.

    Auf jeden Fall wünsche ich dir viel Glück. Obwohl Glückwünsche nicht besonders nützlich sind, können sie hoffentlich mindestens nett sein.

    ReplyDelete