Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Maybe it was not a good idea...

... to plan a huge birthday party but on the other hand it will probably be great and I really felt like giving a party myself since I was always invited but my room in the student dorm was not really big enough for a decent party. It will just be a lot of work because I invited my whole institute and including partners I expect easily up to 30 people. I also want to provide food for all of them so we will see how this works out - especially since I have a meeting on thurday and friday. I guess I just have to be very organized and after thursday (when I have to give a short presentation) the main work of the week is done, so I can concentrate on the party ;)
Hopefully then you will see some pictures. Still have some skiing pictures somewhere. Maybe I should upload them.

2 comments:

  1. Party huh! Providing food! That's a proper Russian attitude towards birthday!
    If you Fedex us tickets and visas we might be able to join!
    MAke sure you're in Skype that day please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear July, happy birthday to you! :D

    ReplyDelete