Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Middle name

She had it first and sent it to her and then I decided that it actually was a nice idea, since I have a middle name.
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

J - joy because that keeps us alive
E - endeavor because nothing works without

shit my internet connection gave up again brb
re

N - nonsense because people talk so much of it every day
N - nature because without it we would not be here
I - inspiration because life would be boring without new ideas
F - fairness(in the sense of equal treatment) because that is lacking more and more
E - enlightenment because you always have to keep the spirit of learning something new
R - reason because it should stand above everything

So that's what I made of the name I don't really like because it was my father's choice (btw my father is incorporating almost the exact opposite of the above values except for the fact that he is not talking nonsense all the time but he is a liar and that he has some feeling for nature).

Take it or leave it!

1 comment:

  1. 2 Vornamen mit J ... seeeehr schön. Und Deine Begründungen sind doch sehr viel schöner als meine. Aber ich werde gleich einige in meinen Wortschatz mit aufnehmen ;)

    ReplyDelete