Saturday, March 22, 2008

White Easter

Ha I really thought that they were just making a bad joke since there were so many times when they said there will be snow and what did we get - two snowflakes melting instantaneously in the air before even reaching the ground.
But not yesterday/today - they had predicted snow and I was not believing that until I actually saw it snowing and snowing and snowing - the whole night and it didn't stop.
So in the morning one could see two extremely happy people jumping through the appartment and being really enthusiastic to have another chance to ski (probably every day of the weekend) while the others just asked themselves probably for the thousandth time why they are in Oslo and not in Spain ;)
Well , we didn't care and we were happy that we were two of the same kind, picked up another one who really appreciated the snow (actually a Spanish girl) and went on skiing. And what do I have to say - fantastic! And tomorrow we will also go a round and there is supposed to be some sun. I think we freaked out quite a little bit doing snow angels and jumps into the snow ;)
Anyway - some pics:

Chrystelle posing nicely for the picture:



Snow!!!!





2 comments:

  1. storslått snø!

    I can understand that you freaked out with this masses of snow :D
    have fun and enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to visit - nice scenery

    ReplyDelete