Friday, June 8, 2007

The faces of the Nowegian moose

Alke recently made a list of search requests. This is a nice idea so I copy just this one;). Not many people found my blog via google but the first one was looking for:
The Faces of the norwegian moose - ok let's not talk about which words should be capitalzed and which not ;) but let's think about the faces of the moose. Unfortunately I didn't see a Norwegian moose yet but those in AK look like this:



So should there be a difference between the moose in AK and Norway I don't know about?

And I would advice the person who is desperately trying to find out if he/she should change money before going to Oslo (should I change money before going to Oslo and do I need to change money before I come to Oslo) to at least change a little bit (most things can be payed with cards but sometimes they don't work which happend to me several times).

Then there was someone trying to find "Phd in Oslo" - you get thousands of pages then so I wonder how the person found my blog (so if you were specifically trying to find this blog try the faces of the Norwegian moose ;))

2 comments:

  1. are Norwegian moose making faces??? when you meet one you should pay attention to the facial expression of the moose ;)

    ReplyDelete