Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My own place

Unfortunately, there are no new pictures since there was no hike on the weekend. It was planned but the rain was so heavy most of the time that it was not really a good idea to walk on slippery rocks.
But I moved to a studio: so now I have my own kitchen with my own fridge and freezer! I am still living in the same building I used to live before but now on the 7th floor (instead of the ground floor) and I have a nice view on the hills around. In addition I have also a balcony where I can sit and watch all the soccer games below me ;) (there is a huge sport area next to the dorms). I chose this place because it was completely furnished and for the start this is good until I can save enough to buy my own furniture and maybe move to an appartment (we will see...;). There is a lot of space here but the only problem is the couchbed which is quite small (I know I am too but for some reason I need a lot of space when I sleep) - maybe I'll buy at least a bed soon.

6 comments:

  1. Ich gratuliere zum eigenen Appartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ein Bett hat durchaus auch Vorteile. Z.B. den, dass man nicht mehr sämtlichen Staub, Milben und Haare, die auf dem Boden liegen einatmen kann bzw. dasselbe nicht durch die nächtliche Schnieferei durch die Gegend pustet. Desweiteren ist der Liege- und (Ab)Rollkomfort deutlich erhöht (im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes ;) und die Sonne scheint einem (wenn überhaupt) kürzer ins Gesicht, weil man sich ja näher an der Decke befindet (außer das Fenster ist sehr weit oben oder gar in der Decke eingebaut). Dann ist natürlich die Distanz zur Deckenbeleuchtung geringer, was eine größere Lichtausbeute zur Folge hat, allerdings werden die Schatten auch schärfer. Dann ist natürlich der Ein- und Ausstieg aus dem Bett deutlich einfacher als wenn man auf dem Boden schläft. V.a. groß gewachsene Personen kommen sich in einem Bett beim Aussteigen nicht wie der sprichwörtliche Käfer auf dem Rücken vor.
    Allerdings hat ein Bett auch Nachteile. Zum Beispiel fällt man tiefer. Ebenso das/die Kissen und die Bettdecke.

    So, genug gedummlabert .. oder heißt es dummgelabert??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du möchtest nicht zufällig meinen elektrischen Heizofen (1500 Watt, auf Rollen) erben? Ich muss denn noch loswerden, morgen kommen die Möbelpacker, und bei den milden Wintern in Deutschland braucht man den ja wirklich nicht. Wenn ja, schick mir mal eine schnelle Mail.

    Ich bin nur noch bis Samstag morgen hier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oi oi oi oi die russen kommen!
    Anyway, since I cannot understand most of the comments here I will just suggest something of my own: My theory is - you just need to get a haircut and return the lenght of you hair to the size it was in AK. Here you used a small matress and it seemed quite enough for you. I remember Ju who was a minimalist: a small matress, no table, a bookshelf and that's it and the Ju I knew managed to live with a fire-breathing and nerve-spitting dragon. Now you're complaining that you do not have enough space - so get a haircut and you'll see how much more space you will have on your bed.
    btw - it is alsmost the same time of the year as when we went to Kenai 2 years ago :P
    and Enjoy Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok then - grow the hair and you canuse it as a blanket

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Alke: danke!

    @Knobitobi: laber ned!

    @Enno: vielen herzlichen Dank für den Heizofen und die Reifen mit Spikes ... ich freue mich schon auf den Winter ;)

    @Artyom: the matress in AK was even broader than this one ... I would say 90 cm is the minimum but this one even doesn't have that. And as I mentioned before my hair is shorter and that is why it is sticking out in every direction ;) Haircut doesn't help.

    ReplyDelete