Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's getting cold !

Yippie! Well, I can read and hear it everywhere ... people are complaining about the temperatures dropping and fall coming. Recently the weather wasn't so bad - we had a few sunny days with blue sky and the trees showing fall colors - it was so beautiful but of course it was during the week so I sat inside and worked. I have to admit that I really like the cold and extremely fresh air, the ice cold wind when biking downhill in the morning and I even don't have to sweat when biking uphill. In addition, it is getting darker and darker - I almost cannot wait for the first snow!

1 comment:

  1. I guess you don't have to wait long. It will snow on Holmenkollen in a few weeks at the latest.

    I enjoy the coolness in the morning too. That's just great when you feel your skin is cooling and difference between the temperature of your skin and the temperature of the air is drifting to zero. Finally the short pants and t shirt are the right equipment for this cold wheather.

    I read today a headline to an article where they wrote how to survive the fall... are they crazy? Everybody is moaning about the low temperatures in fall and moaning about the high temperatures in summer. Decide what about you wanna moan! Chicken! :P

    ReplyDelete