Saturday, September 15, 2007

Nice weather...

... and I cannot walk (not to talk about hike, bike, jump, climb). Well, everybody is telling me that soccer is bad ;) Sure but it is fun to play and this was the first time in a very long time that I actually got some injury. I guess, it will be fine in two or three days. Anyway since I didn't feel like working all Saturday (Friday, I stopped working on our actual project around 0.15) I was just doing some random reading an stumbled upon this (found here):

Your Score: Linear B


You scored





You are Linear B. Even those who can follow you think you're all Greek to them. Which, after all, is true - Linear B being the first known text for written Greek. To most people, you're incomprehensible. But what do you care? You're tough, hard, long-enduring and have greater nobility than most. Naturally, you don't admit to borrowing extensively from your brother Linear A.



Now I wonder...is that really me?
And I don't get this picture in the right format - annoying!

1 comment:

  1. My score on The Which Ancient Language Are You Test:

    **************************************
    /*tnote[Bypass]*/
    Linear A
    (You scored)

    "Not much to say, really. You're Linear A, the first alphabet ever written by the proto-Greeks - at least, as far as survives. Unfortunately, you made a bad career move and ended up being used by accountants and fish mongers, rather than to record epics. However, you did manage all your SEC filings on time."

    **************************************

    Nun ja....Aber (angehende) Pastoren gehoeren ja auch unter Volk, oder?!?

    ReplyDelete