Monday, May 7, 2007

...

depressing: bikers passing by on the steep hill when you are really giving all you have in order to reach the top
motivating: fat girl walking with her bike which can be overtaken
depressing: bike is shifting gears itself (I need to buy one myself since this one is borrowed but ....WHEN DO I FINALLY GET SOME MONEY?)
motivating: I think I'm loosing weight (not that I really intended to)

there is conference starting wednesday and lasting til saturday so I will not be available

4 comments:

  1. taivas lyö tultaaaaAAAAAA


    voittamatON


    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. murmelmurmelmurmel
    blablablamurmelbla
    murmelblablamurmel

    amen!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. juhuuu... die Finnen haben die Amis rausgeschmissen... aber erst im Penalty-Schießen... jetzt gehts gegen die Russen... also Daumendrücken :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guenstige Fahrraeder gibt's evtl. auf http://finn.no/ (da gibt's eh alles moegliche), oder bei einer Polizeiauktion von Fundsachen. Die naechste ist diese Woche am 24.5., Details findest Du hier: http://www.auksjonshuset.no/sykkel%20N.htm

    ReplyDelete