Saturday, May 26, 2007

Impressions of Oslo I

Recently I was asked by a friend to show more pictures of Oslo since I mostly have pictures of landscapes, flowers and animals, so I think I will continuously add some pics and make a series out of it ;).
I will start with this one and I think I don't have to say that Norwegians are proud of this institution. Anyway I hope that I will never ever see Kohl there ;)



Kürzlich hat mich jemand gebeten, doch auch ein paar Bilder von Oslo zu zeigen, da ich bisher fast nur Landschaft, Fauna und Flora fotografiert habe. Demnach werde ich daraus wohl eine kleine Serie machen und immer wieder ein Bild hochladen.
Dies ist das erste und ich muss bestimmt nicht erwähnen, dass die Norweger besonders stolz auf diese Einrichtung sind. Allerdings hoffe ich, nie Kohl dort sehen zu müssen ;)

1 comment:

  1. maybe there will be a noble price for mineralogy or geology sometime :D

    ReplyDelete